Saturday, November 22, 2008

Joyful Holiday Displays


I was in downtown Snohomish yesterday morning, completing the new setup in our antique space at Faded Elegance. (See more on our retreat design blog). Mr Deb met me for lunch, and we stolled down the sidewalks to the Snohomish Bakery.

On the way, we passed Joyworks, where I saw the darling sweater snowman in the window, shown above. Jana's done yet another great window display... so I had to go in and ask her if she'd mind if I took a photo and shared it with you here. She said of course I could, so I took the shot! I also took a few more of all of her great windows - Joyworks is known for both the huge assorment of products they carry AND their fabulous windows. Take a peek!




Jana, thanks for the OK! You've done a marvelous job this year.
Visit the Joyworks blog here to see some of their wonderful interior displays, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment