Wednesday, June 10, 2009

On The Road...


Please forgive the woeful lack of new posts here... I've been pretty busy taking our furniture design & decor business, Retreat by KENNEDY|kennedy Design, on the road. We just finished the Farm Chicks Show in Spokane, Washington last weekend, will be heading to Puyallup, Washington for the Funky Junk Sisters Show THIS weekend, and then I'll finally have a chance to post some great stuff here.

I snapped some terrific photos of successful booths at Farm Chicks - great space use, props & fixtures, and display styling. The vendors there are the best of the best, and there is much we can all learn from their expertise. I am excited to share it with you!

On Friday of this week, I'll be presenting an evening seminar to the vendors at the Funky Junk Sisters Antique Show. I'll be sharing tips & tricks for visual impact in their show booths, and if all goes as planned it will be videotaped for future use here on the blog. I also plan to snap photos of booths at that show, and share them here in future posts. If you sell antique or vintage items in your store or at shows, stay tuned..... lots of useful information coming up.

Oh, we also have an upcoming show at BarnHouse, in Battle Ground, Washington on July 18th. If you are in the area, stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment