Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas.....?

I just knew this was going to happen. I mention the H word and suddenly I have a Christmas project!

This one's worth thinking about as I sit on the beach in the sun, however... it's for a very special event in October, for some very special gals. Check out the Funky Junk Sisters web site and the info on their Fall Antique & Flea Market Show. They've asked me to decorate an all pink Christmas tree for the 'Save The TaTas' special event on Friday, October 23 to benefit breast cancer research. I am most happy to support both this worthy cause and this show. Ideas for this tree are already swirling like cotton candy in my head!

I'm also going to be a vendor at this show with our Retreat Collection furnishings & home decor accessories, and will have to create some very special pink items to contribute to the festivities. I'm thinking that a pink addition to my famous 'Junk Queen Crown' line is in order.... sans ta ta's, of course!

Photo Credit: Country Living Magazine online, via google image search.

No comments:

Post a Comment