Monday, November 19, 2007

A New Place to Play, Part Deux!


The holiday display at the Faded Elegance Antiques booth went in on Thursday night!
This tiny space is like a jewelry box, filled to overflowing with sparkling & glittering Holiday finery. Ornaments, wreaths, stockings, vintage paper packs, and fab gift items made with vintage materials await...

Replacing the previous 'leaves made from music sheets' are a bevy of bells.
I took old but not-quite-vintage paper honeycomb bells (from about 1970, I think) and 'aged' them with a few of my secret methods. Then I dangled them from the birch branches. They look a bit softer, more 'shabby' and in tune with things here now, don't you think?!
(Dona is so smart - she knew they weren't really old! It was really fun to meet one of my blog readers in person,too. She's such a lovely,sweet woman, and when I have time I am going to go back in and check out the goodies in HER booth!)

Vintage Shiny Brite ornaments and delicate tree topper spires, ceramic sleighs, and more whimsy in soft creams and warm reds. Makes me ALMOST ready to decorate at home! (Almost)

And Faded Elegance is having a Holiday Open House this week...23rd thru the 26th. Lots of giveaways, discounts, and treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment