Friday, February 15, 2008

Cherry Blossom Special


Today we 'spiffed up' our retreat space at Faded Elegance....check it out here!

One of the major draws for this antique boutique is that we vendors are required to come in at least once a week to clean, 'fluff', and restock our spaces. Nothing gets dusty or stale, it's always fresh and beautiful. Visual merchandising is an important part of any business, to be sure, but in the world of musty dusty antique shops on every corner (well, they are in my little town! wink), you have to stand out. Every person involved here goes above and beyond to make sure it is successful for everyone...which is refreshing!

So many great ideas and beautiful things for your home, wardrobe, and gifts to be found at Faded Elegance... and nice, sweet, really friendly gals. Everytime I meet someone new here, I am absolutely charmed by them! I met some ladies today who were just darling...thank you girls, for your kind comments. You touched my heart! I am really counting my blessings to be a part of this wonderful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment