Friday, February 15, 2008

Give Yourselves a Hand!


I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting my little blog here...it is such fun to read your comments, and hear that I have touched on a subject that gets you excited or solves a dilemma for you. I recently installed the 'Feedjit' widget over there in my sidebar, and now I can see at a glance where my visitors are coming from & going to. I've seen varied states and provinces and countries show up over there each day, and am so pleased at the diversity represented. I've always enjoyed meeting people at my seminars, and the Bloggiverse has really allowed that to happen every single day!

So, to all new visitors, I'd like to extend a hand of welcome and say 'Introduce Yourself!' by leaving a comment. Share where you are from, how you found my blog, and what other blogs you love to visit. I'm always scouting for resources to add to my bloglinks, so let me know if there is one you find particularly helpful. And please, to everyone, new visitors and long-time friends alike, let me know what subjects you'd like to hear more about.... I'll get right on that!

I'm always happy to address your specific questions via email (Debi@theDecoDiva.com), as well... just drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment