Friday, September 18, 2009

No Dessert for YOU, Mister...


If you are reading this post anywhere other than a site/page that is licensed/owned/maintained by Debi Ward Kennedy, you are viewing stolen content that is being used without permission.

To my devoted and very supportive readers, I offer my thanks to you. To new readers/visitors, please peruse the plethora of resources that are in my archived posts, sidebars, and links to find helpful information for your retail businesses. You may contact me via my email link posted in the left sidebar. For the past three years, it has been my privilege to offer you helpful and inspiring resources & information that will help you build better businesses...I just never realized that all of my hard work to that end was also helping criminals build THEIR businesses.

Readers, I am going to let this blog go idle for now.
It will languish awhile, as I will be adding no new posts or information so that I may starve Mr. Jeschke out - I figure that if I don't feed the little pest, he will stop setting up new sites to steal my content from this one. I am still pursuing him with legal action, but in the meantime I am cutting off his feeding frenzy on my knowledge, experience, skill, and effort.

he knows what he did is wrong and illegal. He took his site down for several days and then put it back up with the archives disabled. However, he is still uploading my blog posts to his site.

If you would like to be of help in this horrendous situation, please note the contact information found online for Mr. Jeschke:

www.hrantiques.com
IP 70.32.68.86
created 19 sept 07
expires 19 Sept 10
Hosted by MediaTemple.net


Registered Owner:
hr GMT Inc.
601 Cleveland Street Suite 950
Clearwater, Florida 33755

727.443.4800
727.443.2200 fax

ALSO: 'Viva Vita Inc'
www.jeschke.com

Hans Peter Jeschke
1684 Pine Place
Clearwater, Florida 33755

727.641.7186
727.446.8482
727.446.7979 fax

Administrative and Technical Contact:
Hans Peter Jeschke

hp@hrgmt.com


I'd love to see a slew of people send him emails, faxes, and snail mails demanding that he cease and desist from ALL forms of internet content theft on ALL of his web sites. I, and many others whose content is being stolen by this criminal, thank you if you stand up to this bully.

image credit: Facebook 'Flair' button, hosted at data.rockyou.com, uploaded to Facebook for public use.

All content in this post is original to Debi Ward Kennedy/DWK/DebiWardKennedy.com and DecoDivaDebi.blogspot, unless otherwise credited. As such is protected by Copyright. Reproduction or rebroadcast of any content in whole or part without express written permission is prohibited. Content copyright 2009 DWK; All Rights Reserved.

If you are reading this post anywhere other than a site/page that is licensed/owned/maintained by Debi Ward Kennedy, you are viewing stolen content that is being used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment