Thursday, October 22, 2009

Preparing to Go

This has been a real eye opening experience for me. I know now why my Mom was ready to send me off when I left on my first mission. All of the stuff that she did, I'm having to do myself now. I played with my friends while my mom got suits and coats and other stuff ready to go. I have spent many hours doing all the things that she did for me.
In addition, I have had to prepare my home for someone else to live in. All my furniture is going into the family room. I have had to get rid of one full year's supply of food and other stuff. I also got Christmas wrapped and delivered to all of my friends and family. And somewhere in between, we put together a huge dinner for general women's conference and we put together a stake leadership meeting. NUTS! But now it's time to focus on being a missionary and getting myself off to Nauvoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment