Friday, October 2, 2009

Successful Show Booth Design Resource from Deb


Last June, I presented a seminar to the vendors selling their wares at an antique show. Following a very harried day of setup for everyone, I shared some tips & tricks of visual merchandising and show booth design. Since most of their booths were already set up at that point, much of that information was intended to help them at their NEXT show. I provided them with handouts filled with everything I spoke about, and more, so they could refer to it later.

Because I know that this information is helpful to all kinds of dealers, artists, artisans, and others who present products at shows in various industries, I want to make this resource available to all of you.
I have converted my seminar handout into a Google document. It's available here for you to view, print, and use in the practice of your own business.

To be clear, this is my original copyrighted material.
I am sharing this information here FREE for your 'personal use only'. I ask that you please do not print and distribute more copies of it, nor sell it, nor use it as content on your own blog or web site or in your book, seminar or store, or in any way profit from it.

I could limit access and sell this info, as many people do on their blogs, but I'd rather just get it out there to the new show vendors and my faithful readers so it will benefit you all. So let's all play nice, shall we? (I think that about covers all the bases.... and I think everyone who reads my blog knows what will happen if that request is ignored. SMILE.) If you want to spread the word about it, feel free to link to this post. No problem with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment