Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Help ME Help YOU!


It's a new year, we've all survived another Holiday season, are gearing up for winter gift shows... and I'd like to hear from you about the challenges you are facing in your stores/booths/shops right now.

What kind of help or advice do you need to get you past the brick wall in front of you? (And yes, I do realize that everyone reading this is thinking "Show Me The MONEY"!) I may not be able to provide that, but if you share with me some of the situations you are wracking your brains over, I can help you find the resources you need to locate or create solutions. There are a cadre of retail experts out there, waiting to help you solve your problem... and I'll happily connect the dots for you.

Are you stuck on what to do with your store's lack of product right now? Are you trying to figure out what to focus on at upcoming shows? Are you wary of heading the wrong direction with new product lines? Confused about whether you should expand - or play it safe? Wondering if there is a way to revitalize your store and your employees? Need some fresh ideas for merchandising?

Send me your dilemmas, and I'll find you some resources.
In other words, "Help ME Help YOU!" ;0)

You can leave a comment here on the blog or email me (link in sidebar) with your challenging situations. I'll be responding here on the blog, so that the resources I share with you can be available to everyone. If you don't want your name or store name used in a post here, please do let me know and I'll provide a pseudonym!

I'm receiving feedback on Facebook as well, and answering those questions there. You can catch up with that here

Image Credit: Realwire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment