Monday, July 11, 2011

R.A.G.E. Against the Machine




Lately I have been filled with rage. Frustration. Anger. I just want to DO something. I feel like I am stuck in a hole that I cannot get out of and it makes me angry. I want to scream, shout, kick, punch, something. Anything. 

Anyone. 

I am angry at everyone and no one. I have so many things I want to blog about but I don' t because the frustration inside of me is so overpowering. It is all I can seem to talk about these days. 

I feel so emotionally lost. I feel that I should be doing something but have no clue what that something is. 

I just feel R.A.G.E. 

I don't want to feel this way. I don't want to be consumed by this. It blinds me to everything around me. It keeps me from moving forward, but no matter what I do I cannot get rid of this frustration. It just keeps growing. 

Festering. 

Every day I feel like I lose a part of myself to it. Every day I feel like another piece of me disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment