Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More Than You Probably Wanted to Know




Photobucket


So I was visiting Miss Rosie. Do you know Miss Rosie if not check her out. Anyways I was visiting Miss Rosie and she had this link up and I thought what the hell, why not? If you want to play too, then visit Confessions of an Impulsive Addict for the questions and to link up. Because all the cool kids are doing it.

So here are the questions:

1. If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place? Briefly describe.

 
2. What's a bad habit that you have {or ha} that is/was hard to break?

 
3. If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight?

 
4. If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask?

 
5. Describe yourself in 6 words.


Answers:

1. Vacation. Vacation. Where would I want to go on vacation??? Hmmmm. Honestly I don't really know because I am not a "vacation" sort of person.  I know where I would want to live permanently, but vacation? Nahh not really. I will just stay home. Thanks. 


2. I guess it would have to be biting my nails. I use to bite them until they were just bloody nubs. I don't as much as before but I still bite them especially if I am nervous/anxious.

3. Well I am not on a diet and I don't count calories but as lame as this sounds, I would KILL someone for a  whopper with cheese and some fries from Mickey D's. Ohh and as an appetizer I would like some of those stuffed peppers from Sonic and a Peanut Buster Parfait, no nuts with extra chocolate and caramel sauce on top from Dairy Queen please. Thank you. I accept donations if anyone is interested.

4. Ali ibn Abi Talib (asws).  The one question I would ask ; "Do you know me?"

5. Best Damn Thing You'll Never Have


Now your turn.



You're on your knees
Beggin' please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little bit crazy

"What the hell - Avril Lavigne"

No comments:

Post a Comment