Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day Display

 

My teacup gardens are displayed on this sweet, two step white washed ladder; Suzette bought from "Girls Gone Junkin'", when they were at The P, one day. You can catch them at Canton.  I stapled a "grow" light fashioned from a bed spring and small light, similar to the ones that go in a Christmas village, to the underneath (top).  Really makes it SHINE OUT, lol.





Each little teacup has a tiny tea stained sign saying...

Tea Cup Garden...and the name of the particular flower or plant...





                                William and I drilled a little hole in the bottom of each cup for drainage...



Also, a larger sign advertises, "Tea Cup Gardens ~ Great for Mother's Day!"





Later on I'll change the sign to, 
"Tea Cup Gardens ~ for the "little" gardener in us all..."






me on Mother's Day with my Five kids...1993
Happy Mother's Day!!!!



 Moma with Jacob, 18 years old, now...












Growing

Lezlee



No comments:

Post a Comment