Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just Don't Do It

Whatever you do, Do. Not. Put. Bananas. In. The.Fridge. It's not worth it



I have sort of been MIA the last few days. I didn't really trust myself as to what I would write if I did post. I thought it best to just say nothing at all until I had some control over the shit that spews forth from my facehole. I use the word "control" very loosely. 

As idiotic as it sounds it all started because I like my bananas in the fridge. I don't like them room temperature and mushy. Like many other things I prefer them hard and firm, slightly chilled to the touch. Apparently others though consider putting bananas in the fridge equal to murdering baby seals so to say that my last few days of being "better" got shot to hell is an understatement. 

Somehow at the end of it all, I am still the crazy one? I just don't get it. The moral of the story? Just don't put the fuckin' bananas in the fridge. It's just not worth the 3 days of hell you will have to endure because you like bananas chilled. Learn to pick your battles. This one is just not worth it. 





This shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
(This shit is bananas)
(B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

A few times I've been around that track

So it's not just gonna happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl


"hollaback girl - gwen stefani"

No comments:

Post a Comment