Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Long Goodbyes




One brother missing, I'm in the sunburst top...my going away party before me and my two babies went to Okinawa...
They tell us as young moms to just give a quick reassuring good bye and then leave...I've spoken the same words to anxious preschool moms dropping off their wee ones for preschool, but what I'm wondering is how do you say the long goodbyes to your mom...

Every day we say goodbye to another small piece of her memories, as each pound drops, so goes another thought...I love my Moma and she is still in there somewhere, because after all how can you just leave before you go~







 Daddy and Moma





                                              Moma on her 80th  party...she is 85 now.





There were five sisters and two brothers in Moma's family growing up, same as she had with us...     



Opal Irene, Gertie Louise, Fannie Odell, Peggy Sue, and Billie Maureen...(James Clinton and Bobby Kieth




5 Sisters.... I love these crazy women                     Daughter # 5, Lezlee 








No comments:

Post a Comment